Building the most innovative infrastructure, tooling, & solutions to reshape the Creator Economy. Providing long-lasting value to all parachains in Polkadot & Kusama Network ecosystems and, ultimately, to all of Web3.
The most advanced layer-1 network optimized specifically for DAOs; fueled by multi-party ownership, open-collaboration, IP monetization & DAO Staking protocols.
Uniquely designed to directly power DAOs on the network while servicing its protocols as native & interoperable features across multiple blockchains, such as Astar, Moonbeam, Ethereum, Solana, & more!
World changing NFT primitives with advanced features covering identity attribution, copyright & licensing, tokenized rights management, & infringement protection - governable as DAOs.
To support the launch of the InvArch Network, the InvArch team has created the “It's Grow Time” Community Event, an NFT event for the InvArch community, our partners, and supporters. It aims to thank the community for its help and allocate VARCH tokens to loyal supporters through airdrop for the InvArch Access Pass NFT holders.
Holders of the InvArch Access Pass NFTs will receive an airdrop of 2000 $VARCH tokens for each NFT. Airdrop will be provided after TGE.
13th of February 2023
The official InvArch
All tokens received through the airdrop will see 30% of their allocations initially unlocked, and the remaining 70% will experience linear vesting by block over a 1-year duration.
$50 in $DOT equivalent
25 NFTs per address
YoudleDAO members, Ambassadors, InvArch Banner holders, Tinkernet Crowdloan participants *
$55 in $DOT equivalent
50 NFTs per address
OCIF Testnet participants, Kanaria holders, PhalaWorld holders, ApeXchimpz holders, Kusama Kingdom holders *
$60 in $DOT equivalent
100 NFTs per address
Open to everyone
* We will inform the community about the time for the network snapshot
The VARCH token acts as a utility medium.
Individuals who provide storage to the network & those who participate in the governance of the network by locking up VARCH are able to earn additional portions of VARCH; however, by locking-up VARCH, users earn a dividend in TNKR. The TNKR token realizes its value based on the utility & services built across the InvArch Network & value facilitated via the OCIF protocol. VARCH brings its users value through the TNKR token dividends it yields.